Thrive Comments v1.3.3 Nulled is a commenting system for a WordPress site. Thrive Comments Nulled plugin does not connect the commenting service but improves and complements the existing commenting system on the site.
Thrive Comments v1.3.3 Nulled
With Thrive Comments Nulled you can set post-comment actions. Anything from redirecting a commenter to a URL, showing related posts, giving social sharing prompts, or when combined with Thrive Leads, opening a lightbox.
Thrive Comments Nulled Features;
- Assign Users Badges: Add badges for commenting achievements to gamify and encourage site interaction. Add custom badges or choose from our existing designs. Choose which achievements to give badges for.
- Up-Vote & Down-Vote: Encourage quality comments – enable visitors to up-vote and/or down-vote comments, or disable voting altogether. With Thrive Comments Nulled you can also restrict voting to logged-in users only.
- Display Featured Comments: Get your best comments up the top of the comment feed. You can use your visitors’ up-votes to determine who sits in the top spot or you can feature a comment of your choosing.
- Comment Boosting Design: We’ve made it as easy as possible for your visitor to comment, with “leave a comment” buttons at the top and bottom of the long comment feeds.
- Post From Social Accounts: Alleviate the hassle of signing in. Users can instantly comment on their linked social accounts. This takes one of the biggest hurdles to commenting – signing in – out of the equation.
- Social Sharing: With Thrive Comments Nulled Plugin Users can share individual comments from your posts on Facebook, Twitter or by URL. You can also ask them to share the article after commenting.
- Subscribe to a Post’s Comments: If a visitor would like to be informed about new comments on a particular post, they can subscribe to that post’s comments.
- Auto Generate Visitor Information: Users can comment on their website accounts. Your commenter’s name and email will also be pulled into any post-comment opt-in forms.
- Download Thrive Comments Nulled Plugin From Below
- Upload Thrive Comments Plugin to your WordPress Website.
- Activate Thrive Comments Nulled.