eForm v4.11.1 Nulled is an advanced and flexible form builder that can be integrated into your existing WordPress site. eForm WordPress Nulled is a complete form management solution, for quizzes, surveys, data collection, payment/cost estimation and user feedback of all kinds.
eForm v4.11.1 Nulled
With the quick and easy drag and drop form builder, you can build unlimited forms and manage them from your admin dashboard. All submissions are stored in your eForm Nulled database, so you can view, track, analyze and act on the data you have captured. A user portal also allows registered users to review and track their submissions.
We have integrated eForm WordPress Nulled with the best in class e-mail newsletter providers and payment services, for even greater flexibility and security.
The mathematical tools will help you estimate cost and finalize payments. For quizzes you have a separate scoring system, so collect payment before you calculate and show the scoring certificate to users.
This robust and comprehensive form builder is the perfect combination of style and functionality: packed with all the elements you need, while clean and elegant to use.
eForm WordPress Nulled Features;
- Drag and Drop Form Builder: With the simple and intuitive drag and drop form builder, you don’t need any coding experience. (But if you know your way around CSS you can enter your custom code directly into the form settings.)
- Scoring and Ranking System: You can now assign scores and ranks to your users, based on their submissions (for example, for score-based quizzes). Adding score-able elements is quick and easy, and the system will automatically generate the total score for each user. For FreeType answers, you can review and manually assign scores so that these can also be taken into account.
- WordPress Core Integration: With eForm Nulled you can let your user login, register, update metadata and/or submit guest blogging from eForm. All of the elements would be themed properly and would look nice and seamless within your website.
- Multi-Criteria Conditional Logic: As you add elements in the form builder, you can set their initial state as “shown” or “hidden”. You can then configure your form to be responsive to each user, and new elements can be shown or hidden according to their previous answers.
- Download eForm WordPress Nulled Zip File From Below.
- Extract eForm Nulled Zip File.
- Upload “wp-fsqm-pro.zip” to your WordPress Website.
- Activate eForm WordPress Nulled.
- Activate and Enjoy.
- Purchase Code: wphaxor (if required)