SMS Gateway v7.2.2 Nulled – Turn your mobile phone into the SMS Gateway for your applications. Send bulk SMS and MMS using your Android device SIM.
SMS Gateway v7.2.2 Nulled Features;
- Send bulk messages :- Use CSV or Excel file containing numbers to send bulk messages.
- Send bulk MMS :- It supports sending MMS too. You can send normal text messages as MMS or you can also attach image files with your messages. It also provides an API, so you can send MMS messages programmatically. This feature relies on MMS availability in your country and support from your network operator. The receiver must be capable of receiving MMS to receive it. If you can send MMS normally then it should work. This feature should not be confused with RCS or any other messaging capabilities provided by the device manufacturer (e.g. Samsung message, Mi message etc.). It is a good idea to try out the demo from here to check MMS compatibility.
- SaaS Ready :- You can sell it as a service with regular license. You can add plans with messages limit, contacts limit and devices limit. It provides PayPal integration which allows you to process credit cards and debit cards. SMS Gateway Nulled You can also accept offline payments (Cash, Cheque etc.) and start the subscription manually. The manual subscription will renew itself at a defined interval until you cancel it, or it reaches the expiry time.
- Resource friendly and Scalable :- Unlike most app like this that uses long polling to send the messages, SMS Gateway uses the Firebase Push Notification. This allows it to work without overloading the server with requests even if you have millions of connected devices. It also saves your devices battery life by only contacting the server when there are new messages to send.
- Complete White Label Solution :- SMS Gateway 7.2.2 Nulled You can completely white label Android app by changing its logo, name and server URL using our build server. You will be able to create up to 3 custom APKs for each new version.
- Works in background :- You don’t need to keep the Android app open on the device for it to work. This makes it easier to use it with your regular device. You won’t need a dedicated device for it.
- API :- Send SMS from your application developed using any programming language.
- Supports very long messages :- Send SMS with virtually no limit. You won’t be bound by SMS character limit (160 Characters).
- Supports delay between messages :- You can set delay between each message to send limited amount of messages in specific time interval.
- Supports traditional and QR Code sign in :- You can log in into mobile app using the QR code or by entering your credentials manually. There is no need to enter server URL and credentials manually in the app when you use the QR code.
- Tracks message status :- Shows status of messages sent using SMS Gateway in Admin Panel.
- Auto responder :- You can add responses for certain messages so whenever you receive that message app will reply it automatically.
- Multi language support :- SMS Gateway v7.2.2 Nulled It supports multiple languages and comes with English and German. You will be able to add more languages easily by following instructions in the docs.
- Supports SMS delivery reports :- It also supports tracking of delivery of SMS messages when you turn on delivery reports. It will report the message as ‘Delivered’ when the message is successfully delivered.
- Receive SMS messages in Admin Panel :- Ability to receive SMS messages in the Admin Panel and respond to them using a WebHook. You can also activate the ability to receive SMS messages directly in your email.
- Use multiple devices to send faster :- Ability to sign in using multiple Android devices to split messages between them when sending bulk messages.
- Create users :- Ability to create other users to let them use SMS Gateway from their mobile phones.
- Limit users :- Control how many devices your users can register, how many messages they can send, how many contacts they can store and when their account will expire.
- Schedule messages :- Send messages on schedule.
- Supports Dual SIM devices :- Send messages using any SIM programmatically or using Excel file.
- Contact lists :- Create contact lists and import contacts into them using Excel file.
- Send message to contact list :- Send message to contacts in a contacts list.
- Unsubscribe contacts :- Ability to allow a contact to unsubscribe from the contacts list.
- Contacts API :- Add contacts or unsubscribe them from the list using the API.
TinyTransfer Nulled – Send files around the world Free Download
SMS Gateway – Use Your Android Phone as SMS/MMS Gateway (SaaS) Nulled Server Requirements
- Apache or Nginx
- PHP 7.2 or above
- php_gd2 (if not compiled in)
Yes need purchase code for app builder
Where is envato purchase code? 😀