Schema Premium v1.0.9 is a WordPress plugin that has features to add schema.org structured data markup in JSON-LD format, which is most recommended by search engines such as Google.
Schema Premium v1.0.9
Schema Premium Plugin is meant to perform on standard WordPress installation, it has the ability to dive into WordPress hierarchy and output the necessary schema.org markup across content.
A freshly installed WordPress site will have two specific content types to start with (posts and pages), Schema Premium Plugin will take care of it!
Schema Premium Plugin Features;
- Easy Setup: Schema Premium Plugin is super easy to install, thanks to the Quick Configuration Wizard.
- Works Everywhere: Full control over your site markup. Schema Premium plugin allow you to enable schema.org markup anywhere you want.
- Integrates Well: Schema Premium Plugin integrates and play nicely with major SEO and e-Commerce plugins. Also, works with any Theme.
- JSON-LD Output: Schema Premium Plugin output schema.org markup in JSON-LD format, the most recommended by Google.
- Valid Markup: Schema plugin adds valid schema.org markup. You can test and validate markup in Google Structured Data Testing Tool and see by yourself.
- Reuse Data: Schema plugin allow you to Reuse data saved in custom post meta fields, you can map fields values to schema.org properties.
- Packed with ACF: Schema Premium includes Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) plugin in its core. Enjoy the power of ACF PRO features and create unlimited custom post meta fields like a pro.
- Developer-friendly: Extensible, means you can extend its functionality via other plugins, extensions or via a custom code placed within your Theme’s functions.php file.
- Made For WordPress: Schema looks and feels like WordPress; seamlessly integrated. It lives on your website (not someone else’s), so it feels like home.
- Download Schema Premium Plugin From Below.
- Upload Schema Premium to your WordPress Webiste.
- Activate Schema Premium.