Premium SEO Pack v3.3.1 Nulled for WordPress is the main tool for optimizing your site for today’s search engines, which is why I installed this plugin on one of my blogs. Premium SEO Pack contains all the features that you use by installing dozens of different plugins. Also, the plugin has a large number of unique features that you cannot find anywhere else.
Premium SEO Pack v3.3.1 Nulled
Free Download Premium SEO Pack v3.3.1 Nulled – WordPress SEO Plugin.
FS Poster v4.0.3 Nulled – Auto Poster and Scheduler WordPress
Instagram Feed v3.8.7 – WordPress Instagram Gallery
Let’s start with the meaning of SERP. It stands for ‘Search Engine Result Pages’. They are the pages in Google in which results are displayed for your online search queries.
On Google, these pages display a combination of paid adverts and organic results.
SERP involves a combination of on-page optimization, constant/periodic content creation, and authority building through trustworthy back-links.
Having good SERP positions is crucial to ensure your website is found easily for the right searches.
This is why our improved SERP Module comes with a lot of New Features!
Premium SEO Pack’s powerful SERP Rank Tracking Module retrieves search engine Rankings for pages and keywords and stores them for easy comparison later.
It’s so easy to add keywords to the tracking module, simply select them from your focus keywords or add them manually! Also, you can track up to 5 competitors!
Also, we have another module added, it’s Website Statistics! You can compare your website evolution between 2 dates, and choose to include competitors as well (or not).
The first stat is your Website Score for the Keywords entered for a certain search engine (let’s say google.com) and it’s based on an algorithm that finds your website pages and keywords that are in the top 100.
Next is the keywords rankings summary – this one shows if on your website, your ranking moved up or down and if your keywords are in top 1,3,5,10,30,50 or 100.
The last stats are for the keywords, too see their evolution, when they were last checked, and each keyword’s position on google searches.
Last but not least is the Report Module. There are 2 types of reports. One for Website Stats and one for Keyword Rank Changes.
Both reports can be viewed in the admin area, downloaded as PDF’s or sent by e-mail.
Premium SEO Pack v3.3.1 Nulled Features;
- Works as a plugin on any WordPress Install (3.8+)
- Based on modules manager, you must activate the modules in order to work
- Google Analytics– This tool even provides a user-friendly dashboard that helps you monitor the important aspects of your site’s performance from inside your WordPress Admin area.
- 404 Monitor – you can see what URLs are referring visitors to 404 pages, how many hits it had and redirect them to another page
- SERP Tracking – SERP Tracking – Search Engine Results Page Reporter – Compare. Keep an eye on your competitors!
- Google Pagespeed Insights Module – Google Pagespeed Insights Module measures the performance of a page for desktop devices and mobile devices. You can test the page speed on multiple pages as once, mass test speed pages, or one by one and view the score on desktop & mobile, and view a full report.
- Mass Optimization – using this premium feature you can mass optimize all your posts/pages at once!
- Local SEO – Using our newest Local Seo Module you can now rank your website locally and on google maps in no time! Be found by local customers using our LOCAL SEO Module!
- On-page optimization – optimize your pages/post types one by one, right on the post/page! It also works on categories and any other custom taxonomies
- Title & Meta Format – set custom page titles, meta descriptions, meta keywords, meta robots, and social meta using defined format tags for Homepage, Posts, Pages, Categories, Tags, Custom Taxonomies, Archives, Authors, Search, 404 Pages, and Pagination.
- Sitemap – the sitemap is generated automatically trough our module
- Video Sitemap – the sitemap is generated automatically trough the video sitemap
- SEO Slug Optimizer– Slug Optimizer removes common words from the slug of a post or page
- SEO Friendly Images – automatically update all images with proper ALT and Title Attributes
- Google Authorship – Make your content feel personal! Link your content to your Google+ profile!
- REMOVED Backlink Builder – Automatically add your link to thousands of different website directories that will automatically provide free backlinks
- Link Builder – improve your site internal link building.
- 301 Link Redirect – useful for any permalink changes
- Social Stats – keep track of your social network size
- Files Edit – allows you to edit the robots.txt and .htaccess files.
- W3C Validator – Mass Check the markup (HTML, XHTML, …) of your pages/posts/custom taxonomies.
- SEO Insert Code – Add custom code into < head > and wp_footer
- Media Smushit -For this module, we use the Smush.it API, that allows you to optimize the website images without changing their look or visual quality.
- REMOVED Facebook Planner – The Facebook Planner module allows you to publish your website data directly to Facebook profiles/pages/groups
- Twitter Cards
- Modules Manager – allows you to activate/deactivate modules
- Capabilities – allows you to give certain permissions to different classes of users
- Setup/Backup – install default configuration, import SEO settings from other SEO plugins, backup current settings
- Server Status – the server status allows you to see what modules are active if they are configured correctly and so on
- Remote support – this allows you to give us secured access to your WordPress install, in case you have issues with the plugin
Age Checker v1.2.0 – Age Verification Plugin for WordPress
Onum v1.1.6 – SEO & Marketing Elementor WordPress Theme