My Church App Nulled – Extend beyond the Sunday mornings and the four walls of your church. We have brought together all of the top features that your church app must-have. Livestreaming, Radio, Events, Devotionals, Notifications, Notes, multi-version bible, Audio/Video Messages, Subscription plans to watch videos or listen to audio messages. App comes with 7 different bible versions namely KJV, NKJV, AMPLIFIED, NLT, NIT, MESSAGE and NRSV versions.
My Church App Nulled
What are the server requirements for My Church App Nulled project?
- A shared hosting or VPS server.
- Apache or similar web servers
- PHP version 5.6 or newer
- MySQL (5.1+)
My Church App Nulled Features –
- Material Design App
- Clean Admin Dashboard
- Supports Youtube, Vimeo, m3u8, mpd, rtmp, mp3, mp4, mkv, avi plus other video and audio formats
- Supports LiveStreaming from rtmp, m3u8 and youtube channels.
- Notes: Supports html notes.
- Events: Notify users of church events and activities.
- Inbox: Send Notification messages to users, messages are stored on users inbox.
- Bible with support for color highlighting, bookmarking, share, copy, side by side versions display etc.
- Admob Ads
- Supports adding external media urls
- weekly/monthly/yearly subscription plans – Allow users to subscribe to watch videos or listen to audios. You can allow users to preview a video or audio before we show subscription alert. You can enable or disable subscription on any video or audio.
- FCM Push Notifications – send push notifications from the admin panel
- Authentication System
- Password Retrieval/ Email confirmation mails.
- Supports video/audio Playlists
- User Management, block, unblock or delete users from admin dashboard.
- Comments Management – publish, unpublish or delete any user comment from admin dashboard.
- Reported Comments – users can report offensive comments.
- Full documentation with detailed setup guide
SETUP LIVESTREAMING ON YOUR OWN SERVER
If you are using a VPS server and you wish to have your own livestreaming server, we can for a small fee setup your server to support livestreams.
You can then use OBS or similar softwares to stream directly to your server.
Datoo Nulled - Dating platform with Live Steaming and Video calls Admin Panel
My Church App – connect your church to a mobile world Nulled