ContactSheets v2.0 one of the popular plugins to save your Contact Form 7 forms entries within one single Google Spreadsheet. It can easily save all the entries in single spreadsheets with great features.
Free Download ContactSheets v2.0 – Contact Form 7 Google Spreadsheet Addon.
We can also set freeze header within the Google Spreadsheet. Users can easily change the headers name and custom orders on the ContactSheets settings page. There also have options for file fields to save all the files within the plugin uploads folder and add links within the Google Spreadsheets row.
ContactSheets v2.0 Features;
- Save Entries – We can easily save all the entries with one Google Spreadsheet to make your inquiries/data effectively. Google Spreadsheet can save the entries of your contact forms 7.
- New Spreadsheets & Sheets – Once the user will select the create new Spreadsheet with settings option, it will be auto-create the new spreadsheet and sheets based on the name in the settings page.
- Mapping Fields – Left side sheet headers heading that are associated with the first row of the google spreadsheet. Right side Fields Headers are form fields that we can map to edit the row within the google spreadsheet whenever form data has been inserted.
- Freeze Header – User can easily freeze the header row (first row) of the sheet with setting page option. It can be accessed easily to enable/disable whenever we need it.
- Duplicate Forms – Users can create multiple duplicate forms that can have to assign the entries based on the form’s settings. Different forms can send data to different sheets based on form settings.
- Custom Header Name – Users can easily change the headers’ names within the settings page. There are simple text files to change the name of the headers. It will be auto affected with google spreadsheet headers.
- Save Files – If your forms will have file fields then it will automatically save those files within our plugin folder and add a link to Google Spreadsheet. We can easily check attachment by a single click with Google Spreadsheet entries.
- Custom Ordering – By Default order will be the same as fields have been added in the contact form. We can change the header’s name and mapping selection as per our requirements orders.