Encoding with the Zend Guard V7.0.0 Cracked allows developers to encode their PHP script at any time during the development process. More importantly, this enables code to be encoded prior to distribution or publishing.
Zend Guard V7.0.0 Cracked
Zend Guard, the most widely accepted PHP encoding and obfuscation product on the market, protects your application from unlicensed use and reverse engineering.
zend guard 7.0 crack zend guard decoder download zend guard zend guard loader freebsd
- Limiting unauthorized duplication or use of your applications.
- Ensuring that only licensed customers use your products and that they remain within the terms of your license.
- Offering flexible licensing terms that make your software products more attractive, increase sales, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Increasing the conversion rate from evaluation to licensed product.
- Preventing other people from changing your code (all files are rendered as un-editable and external changes will corrupt the code) protecting the files against external tampering.
Encode and Obfuscate your Scripts
You worked hard to develop your code. Now you need to protect it. Zend Guard’s powerful encoding and obfuscation technologies prevent reverse engineering, copyright infringement and unauthorized modification of your code.
Encoding is a process where the PHP source code is converted to an intermediate machine-readable format, just like PHP encryption. This format is hard for humans to read and convert back to source code. As a result, it protects your code from casual browsing. This means that if people obtain access to your site’s code they will not be able to use that for unintended purposes.
Obfuscation is a process where the code is intentionally made very hard to read as source code or as a reverse engineered code. This obfuscation is designed to manage risks that stem from unauthorized access to source code. These risks include loss of intellectual property, ease of probing for application vulnerabilities and loss of revenue that can result when applications are reverse engineered, modified to circumvent licensing and then recompiled. Although reverse engineering always existed in computer software, it is especially important for in computing environments such as PHP which take advantage of dynamic processing of language elements rather than code which has been compiled into machine language before being deployed.