TMail v4.3.6 Nulled is a one-time email system that can be hosted on your own standard PHP web hosting. All you need are some common PHP extensions and the IMAP service. The system is as simple as possible, with a minimum code base and complexity.
TMail v4.3.6 Nulled
tmail codecanyon tmail script tmail pro codecanyon tmail v2 0 tmail php script tmail v3 3 multi domain temporary email system tmail v2 0 multi domain temporary email system codecanyon tmail v4 1 multi domain temporary email system
1. How to login to Admin Panell? – Your admin panel URL will be yourdomain.com/admin.php
2. I am getting a blank screen after setting email id. Why? – Most probably you had set the wrong hostname. Ask your hosting provider for hostname, they will provide you the exact hostname which you have to use with TMail
3. How to add Ads?
– Goto yourdomain.com/admin.php and find text area associated with ads and put your code.
4. How to enable IP Logs?
– Goto options.php and change $options[‘logs’] = “no”; to $options[‘logs’] = “yes”;
– You can access logs via logs.php
5. How to delete IP Logs?
– Goto logs.php and delete all the lines after 1st
– DO NOT delete the <?php from 1st line
6. How to change logo?
– Create your logo in PNG format and save it is logo.png
– Upload your logo.png in the root folder of website (You need to replace the existing logo.png)