Schema Premium v1.1.4 is a WordPress plugin that has features to add schema.org structured data markup in JSON-LD format, which is most recommended by search engines such as Google.
Schema Premium v1.1.4
Schema Premium Plugin is meant to perform on a standard WordPress installation, it has the ability to dive into WordPress hierarchy and output the necessary schema.org markup across content.
A freshly installed WordPress site will have two specific content types to start with (posts and pages), Schema Premium Plugin will take care of it!
Schema Premium Plugin Features;
- Easy Setup: Schema Premium Plugin is super easy to install, thanks to the Quick Configuration Wizard.
- Works Everywhere: Full control over your site markup. Schema Premium plugin allows you to enable schema.org markup anywhere you want.
- Integrates Well: Schema Premium Plugin integrates and plays nicely with major SEO and e-Commerce plugins. Also, works with any Theme.
- JSON-LD Output: Schema Premium Plugin output schema.org markup in JSON-LD format, the most recommended by Google.
- Valid Markup: Schema plugin adds valid schema.org markup. You can test and validate markup in the Google Structured Data Testing Tool and see by yourself.
- Reuse Data: Schema plugin allows you to Reuse data saved in custom post meta fields, you can map fields values to schema.org properties.
- Packed with ACF: Schema Premium includes Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) plugin in its core. Enjoy the power of ACF PRO features and create unlimited custom post meta fields like a pro.
- Developer-friendly: Extensible, means you can extend its functionality via other plugins, extensions or via a custom code placed within your Theme’s functions.php file.
- Made For WordPress: Schema looks and feels like WordPress; seamlessly integrated. It lives on your website (not someone else’s), so it feels like home.
- Download Schema Premium Plugin From Below.
- Upload Schema Premium to your WordPress Website.
- Activate Schema Premium.
Virus Free? * Click here to Check VirusTotal Result.