This is a very helpful modification for you and your consumers.
Sometimes Instagram can send you bad response, not answer so long and etc., in that reason in original Nextpost you will always have a full re-login (that mean you should add the account to service again with phone verification challenge and etc.).
- Bad response from Instagram -> re-login -> manually login again
- Request timeout -> re-login -> manually login again
My mod helps you easily to not re-login, re-connect your account with One Click, just tap on the avatar of account or on re-login text:
- Bad response from Instagram -> re-connect -> success
- Request timeout -> re-connect -> success
How does it work?
- Just click on account avatar (old avatars with numbers also supported)
- Also, you can click on the re-login text message in Accounts page
- Version 2.0 – 18.07.2019
- – Refactoring and optimization. You need to retry Step 7. 2FA verification moved out from the function. If you are using our 2FA fix don’t forget to retry Step 5.2 in 2FA tutorial.
|Last Update:||August 27, 2019|
|Released:||August 27, 2019|
|Files Included:||PHP Files,JS Files,CSS Files,|